Cape Town Day 1-3:
- Travel to Cape Town, South Africa, and spend three nights at the Cape Grace Hotel
- Take a cable-car ride to the top of Table Mountain and enjoy a breathtaking tour of the Cape Peninsula
- Spoil yourself at Cape Cobra Leathercraft, Africa Nova, Ardmore Ceramics, and silversmith Patrick Mavros.
Winelands Day 4-5:
- Travel to the Cape Winelands and enjoy two nights at La Residence Vineyard Suits in the Franschhoek Valley
- Attend a unique wine and chocolate pairing experience as well as a wine safari at one of the many wine estates in the area
- Take a leisurely walk through the famed Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden
- Enjoy “bistro-chic” fine dining cuisine at Delaire Graaf Restaurant
- View rare and exciting cars at The Franschhoek Motor Museum.
Rovos Rail Day 6-7:
- Travel from Cape Town to Pretoria on the opulent Rovos Rail
- Experience the historical towns of Matjiesfontein and Kimberley
- Take tours of the Diamond Mine Museum and the Big Hole
- Enjoy high teas, fine dining and drinks (all included in tariff).
Sabi Sands Day 8-11:
- Touchdown in the magnificent Sabi Sands Game Reserve for a two night stay at the luxurious Singita Boulders
- See African wildlife on daily game drives or venture out on a guided bush walk
- Acquire unique art and curios at the Singita Boutique and Gallery
- Relax and rejuvenate at the Singita Spa
- Enjoy a premium selection of wines from the award winning The Singita wine list.
Johannesburg Day 12:
- Arrive in Johannesburg and check in at The Saxon Hotel
- Take advantage of the relaxing spa or dine at the well-renowned Saxon 500 restaurant. (Additional costs will apply)
- Shop at the bustling Amatuli for unique curios and furniture.
- Visit the Cullinan Diamond Mine where the world’s largest rough diamond was found
- Depart South Africa from Johannesburg.