- Arrive in England’s capital city, London, on a first class flight to Heathrow where you’ll pick up your VIP transfer to the ultra-luxurious Claridges Hotel
- Your first evening in England offers you the opportunity of a private viewing at one of London’s top galleries, such as the exceptional Gagosian, in Mayfair, or private shopping in a Bond Street boutique store.
- Your morning commences with a helicopter, whisking you away from urban London to its leafy suburbs and the beautiful Coworth Park Hotel, located within the heart of the British countryside’s classical milieu, and your base for the next three nights
- In the afternoon, a short helicopter flight will take you to the grounds of Highclere Castle, which, thanks to the internationally acclaimed period drama, is now better known as Downton Abbey, where you will receive a private guided tour of the house and grounds.
- Day three begins with a special visit to the Park House Stables – the Queen’s own training yard – where you will have extremely rare insight into one of the world’s most historic training establishments.
- After the previous day’s experience, there will no doubt be an appetite to visit Ascot Racecourse for the coveted Royal Ascot race meeting – one of the biggest racing days of the year, which you’ll be arriving at in style, by helicopter
- With entry to the highly exclusive Royal Enclosure*, you will dine in Ascot’s finest restaurant and watch all the action from an extravagant private balcony.
*Ascot’s Royal Enclosure dress code applies
- Your private chauffeur will pick you up from Coworth Park Hotel for a VIP return to the airport to catch your first class flights home.